This time i would like to share my new work.
This a basic four function calculator made using java and Swing.
The GUI created is with the help of….you guessed it right SWING.
Java simple calculator
1. A four-function calculator with the following functions:
* Addition – adds two numbers
* Subtraction – subtracts number two from number one
* Multiplication – Multiplies two numbers
* Division – divides number two into number one
2. Used JButton for the numbers and functions.
3. Created a class to respond to the events caused by numbers, functions, exit, help and about functionality.
The run-able .jar file can be downloaded freely from the link.
Any comments or bug reports are more then welcome.
Leave a Reply